Miller - Black Tortoise
A quirky character frame; as quirky as the character we have named this after - Henry Miller, brilliant, yet unorthodox American author.
MILLER is a studious, yet sexy 1930s 1940S military-style P3 frame. One of our most popular shapes for both men and women.
Available in three classic & authentic tortoiseshells:
* Amber Tortoiseshell (Amber tortoise front, black over tortoise temples)
* Vintage Brown (authentic 40's Brown tortoise effect)
* Black Tortoiseshell (2 layer; black over tortoiseshell; the effect is black at first glance)
Available in clear lens ready for your optical prescription or standard reader lens as well as ready-made reading strengths
+1.25 +1.50 +2.00 +2.50 +3.00
Also made to order SUNGLASSES and SUN READERS available
* Maximum comfort optical frame
* Fixed double barreled hinges
* Optical quality lens
Please measure carefully
lens 45mm x 35mm
Protective springtop velvet case & microfibre polishing cloth included or choose a case from our collection