Peggy - Amethyst
Named after the wonderful jazz singer, Peggy Lee.
A classic 1950s & 60s larger 'outswept' frame shape, PEGGY is an updated CAT EYE, echoing pure vintage style. One of our perennial best sellers…some customers have a pair in every colour!
The PEGGY range of readers now comes in 13 colours to enhance your eye wardrobe!
* Emerald (crystal emerald green)
* Red Diamond (crystal magenta red)
* Amethyst (crystal purple)
* Moonstone (warm grey with matt pearlised finish)
* Noir (the little black dress of your eye wardrobe)
* Crystal Tortoiseshell (another classic)
* Mood Purple (a deep purple)
* Pearl (shimmery pearl champagne white)
* Pearl Pink (a soft pearly baby pink)
* Midnight [deep velvety matte dark blue]
* Vamp (deep dark velvety matte red)
* Kaleidoscope (appears black but has undertones of red, green & brown])
* Taupe Tortoise (matte dark grey/brown with leopard overlay)
Available as a perfect frame ready to reglaze to your own prescription and in a wide range of ready readers from +1.00 TO +3.00. Also comes as SUNGLASSES and SUN READERS.
* Maximum comfort acetate frame with
* spring hinges (most colours)
* Optical quality lens.
width outer (wing to wing) 145mm
width inside (hinge to hinge) 127.5mm
lens 52mm x 30mm