RETRO PEEPERS GLAZING SERVICE
You might want single vision lenses for reading or everyday distance glasses, or you may want varifocals with photochromic lenses (which turn dark when the sun shines).
Almost all our frames can be converted to sunglasses with any colour lenses you want!
We are delighted to be able to offer our stunning Retro styles, combined with first class quality lenses, cut to ensure you can see and be seen in the best possible light.
- Single vision lenses (reading or distance)
- Varifocal/Progressive, Bifocal lenses (all in three quality levels)
- Standard index 1.5 or thinner lenses 1.61 / 1.67 / 1.74
- Clear, Tinted, Polarised, Mirrored, Photochromic
- Lens protection coatings: anti-scratch, anti-reflective, ultra-clean water repellant offering.
Timing: The glazing process takes around 7-14 working days.
What to do next? If you'd like to try our glazing service, just send us your prescription and tell us what you want, so we can give you a quotation based on the options. Once you have chosen your frames and lenses, we will send you an invoice and get the party started!
Please feel free to send any questions you may have to email@example.com
Retro Peepers’ Technical Partners. We work in partnership with the UK’s leading, award-winning, independent laboratory, as well as with a specialist vintage eyewear glazing expert, who both pride themselves on their quality standards and ability to create just about any type of spectacle lenses you might require.